Woodfin nestled in the South Carolina foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and a bit off the beaten path, Woodfin Ridge is perfectly situated not only to access all that Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina has to offer, but also to enjoy the areas year round temperate climate. Woodfin Ridge is a golf community which also offers South Carolina lakefront property on the shores of Lake Bowen, a recreational haven that is also the areas water supply. The scenic and convenient location near Spartanburg and Greenville, South Carolina, the variety of home sites, and affordable club membership make Woodfin Ridge a very attractive community to consider for primary or retirement homes in South Carolina.
- North End of Development Along 1,500 Acre Lake Bowen
- Located Near Greenville/Spartanburg Int'l Airport (GSP)
- Bill Bergin Designed 18 Hole Golf Course
- Mandatory but Affordable Social Membership
- Completed Amenities
HOMES AND HOME SITES
- There are currently 309 homes sites with approximately 175 homes built at Woodfin Ridge.
- Golf, forest, lakefront and long range mountain views are available.
- Home site sizes range from .2 of an acre to a little over two acres.
- Homes range in price from $249,500 to $825,000 and 2,100 to 7,200 square feet in size.